Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Deanna Deanna is offline

Default Multi-user file save

I am creating a company survey and want to email the Excel document to all
employees. They will need to save it to a common file on our network and
also I want to keep it confidential. I was thinking of creating a macro that
was a "save as" and assigning it to a button - first of all will that work?
Second - can I create a "save as" that adds the date and exact time to the
document so that each form that is completed is saved seperately? (PS: to say
that I am a novice might be an compliment)