Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default VB for Summarizing Sheets (3D cell refernces)

You can try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ReportSmith" wrote in message ...
This should be pretty easy (maybe tedious, but easy), but I've been under the
gun and can't see straight any more.

I've created a workbook with multiple worksheets (from 1 to whatever) of
variable sizes (number of rows/cells with pertinent data in them). I would
now like to send the workbook out and after the receiver inputs the data and
returns the workbook, I will place the necessary cells in a summary sheet
(which I will later import to Access).

I can get the number of worksheets in the workbook (numsheets =
Worksheets.Count). Now I need to get a count of rows based on if there is
something in the first column (pre-created "row headers"). I'll use the
results as parameters in a loop (For..Next or While) to pull the information
from the individual worksheets. I will need to use some offsets from the
first column (just 1 column to the right of the "row header") to pull the
data in those cells.

If this were for 1 or 2 workbooks, I'd just do it manually, but it's for "a
lot" more. Any pointers in the right direction are greatly appreciated.