Yupkwondo

Default much needed If/or statement help

Hello,

I am not an experienced excel user however I need to find a way for
excel to do a function for me and I have had no luck with if/then/or
statements. My question is this.

I need a function that will if I pick a selection off a drop down list
present me with a value associated with it. For example. I have
different machine sizes 110,245,385,500,720 and 950 they are in a drop
down list. I need to associate electric rates to each of them. 110 =
4.00 245=4.50 385=5.00 500=5.50 720=6.00 and 950 = 6.50. So when I pick
the machine size off of my drop down list in say cell c3 I need the
electric rate to display in cell d14. Could anyone please help me. I
have a feeling this may be a Visual Basic type formula, but I am even
less experienced at that. thank you.

~ Jason Gross

--
Yupkwondo