Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
videor videor is offline

Default filepath variable

Using "filepath = Application.ThisWorkbook.Path" as a statement in a
commandbutton gets me the data I need. Is there any way to put this
statement somewhere so that the data is available in every commandbutton in
the workbook? So I could just use "filepath" everywhere without having to
declare it in every button?\

Using "Public filepath as text" in each worksheet works, but I still have to
make the "filepath=application..." statement in a worksheet.activate section
in every worksheet. I tried putting it in the Workbook declarations section
without success. Any suggestions?

thanks