Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Naming Worksheets - Loop within a loop issue

It is best on the discussion group to keep solution as simple as possible.
You don't know the lelel of expertese of the people who are making the
postings. I spoon feed the information. I like to give them the simple
solution and tell them some enhancements that can be made later. Then if
they respond wanting to know how to do the enhancement I will reply.

You had great ideas to fully automat Klysell problem, but he didn't
underrstand all the steps and didn't get the code working.

"Susan" wrote:

On Mar 27, 7:53 pm, Joel wrote:
I figured I needed to get my three sense into this problem. I been looking
at it all morninging and since none of the other experts responed I DID.
Since Jim's, Bob's Tom's and Dave's code was working I removed some Susan's
code but used her ideas.

joel - thanks for helping kent!!! i'm glad at least my ideas were
useful (even if the code wasn't!). :D
susan