Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Copy or Print from User Form?

Shelly,
Userform1.printout

According to help:
"The printer used by PrintForm is determined by the operating system's
Control Panel settings"

which I take to mean you can only print to the default printer rather than
the AxctivePrinter.

NickHK

"Shelly" wrote in message

I have a user form that I'm using to display help text for a spreadsheet.
Basically, it's using a large label on the form to display text that is
stored in a worksheet. How can I allow the users to copy/paste text from

the
label in the form (i.e. select with the mouse, Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V in
notebook or something) so they can print it? Or, is there a way to allow
printing directly from the user form?

Thanks!