Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vijay Kotian Vijay Kotian is offline

Default How to call a procedure in program

I got two queries

1. I would like to call a procedure which is already there in my harddisk
(macros written earlier. While calling a procedure written earlier, if
possible to call procedure not from begining somewhere from middle) if
possible?

2. I got more than 50 macros written and every time it asks for short key.
All short keys are already used in my earlier macros, Presently i remove the
file from Excel - Macros directory to add new macro, if there any other best
alternative?