Posted to microsoft.public.office.developer.vba,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
cfman cfman is offline

Default how to make Excel application GUI look better?

Hi all,

I am not a professional software developer, nor a GUI designer.

I need help in improving the GUI of my Excel spreadsheet application.

I currently have a few cells that user put their inputs, and then 4 buttons
in an array that they can choose to click and execute. That's it. I feel the
spreadsheet environment makes it look very dull.

Do you guys also feel that with a few cells and a few bare buttons in Excel,
the GUI is very dull?

How to make it look better? Any sample GUIs, and good websites that I can
learn from?

Thanks a lot!