susie

Thank you for the help. I will try that
"StinkeyPete" wrote:

Try:

FileSave As...on the toolbar select ToolsGeneral Options
and use a password to modify.

This should work.

"susie" wrote:

I need help linking a workbook that I use daily. I want my co-workers to be
able to access it on our shared server. I want to be able to make changes to
myworkbook and it automatically save in the copy on the shared server. I
also don't want them to be able to change anything. I tried to password
protect each sheet, but they could not use the filter function. They need to
be able to sort and auto filter but not save changes. Can you help me. I
have tried several things nothing works like I need it to. Saving as a Web
Page didn't help either.

Thank you.