Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mlarsen1982@aol.com is offline

Default copying sheet from workbook & incorporating into another

hello there

I was hoping this was possible but I am unsure. I have a hyperlink
set up on each worksheeet in a workbook titled ChooseCenter. After
you click this link it takes you to a completely different workbook
that is named specifically to the centers name, the center I am
working with Ames, IA. On the workbook Ames, IA there is only one
sheet, and its a combination of charts from other multiple workbooks
located on our server. My question is, there is this other workbook
titled "Annual Marketing Plan," that contains 2 sheets that need to be
included as separate sheets on the center's location workbook. So on
the Ames, IA workbook above with the grouped charts, there needs to be
these other two sheets that populate. I tried to simply do a 'move or
copy', which worked, but since I am copying a worksheet and not a
graph, when you make changes to the source file, they do not update.
The reasoning for me creating this sheet is for managers to simply
click one place and have all the graphs and info they need for
meetings within 3 sheets. Can anyone help me with this? Is there a
way to do something like workbook_open() and just have them
added???...also, do all the workbooks need to be open?

thanks so much