Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Rounded Rectangle

On the Drawing toolbar, Autoshapes Basic Shapes Rounded Rectangle and
record a macro.

Regards,
Peter T

"Adrian D. Bailey" wrote in message
I have an old worksheet, created many years ago using Excel 3, but it has
survived over the years and is currently in Excel 2003.
It has on it some shapes described as "Rounded Rectangle" by Excel's own

Alt
text created when the sheet is saved as a web page.
These Rounded Rectangles seem to be slightly different from Text Boxes and
from Command Buttons, as they can be rotated. (In the descriptive box near
the formula bar they are called "Text 123" whereas text boxes are called
"Text Box 123" and Buttons are called "Button 123".

I cannot find how to create a new shape of this type, other than by
copying/pasting an old one then changing the text and size etc (which is
what I've been doing for many years!).
I'd like to make one from scratch, so I can record myself making it and

then
I can edit the macro etc.

--
Adrian D.Bailey, Information and Systems Manager, Dept.Human Sciences
Loughborough University, Loughborough Leics, LE11 3TU, UK.

Community Warden, Storer and Burleigh Areas. Out-of-hours Tel: 01509

563263