Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raytan raytan is offline

Default How to trigger one cell change to change another cell using VB in excel? Please help! :)

Oh and I'm thinking how do I trigger it such that it autocalculates
whenever the value in cell 2 decreases? such that the cell 1 will
automatically go up? cos the value by which cell 2 decreases in
triggered by another worksheet in the same file..

thanks a lot!

On Mar 25, 5:11 pm, "raytan" wrote:
I am currently embarking on a school project regarding excel and
visual basic within excel.

I have no prior knowledge to programming and my project is due very
soon so please help if you can! :)

Here's what I hope to achieve:

There are 2 columns of cells.

The value of the cells in the 2nd column will decrease given something
to trigger it.
What I hope is that the value by which the 2nd column decrease will be
added to the value in the 1st column's cells.

Does anyone know any way to do it and loop all the way downwards for
all active cells?
Please show me an example of the code and be as descriptive as you can
as I'll probably take hours to read and understand it.

Thanks a million! :)