Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default ActiveWindow size?

And your timezone is set correct, too?

CLR wrote:

I see the differences too, but I don't understand why. My system clock is
right on with official USA time here in Florida....same as my watch and
cellphone, and same as www.time.gov

Your 4:18 post didn't show up on my computer until about 5:30 my
time........and Don's first response showed up as 3:50, which is before I
posted the question at 4:32........

Right now my system clock etc etc says 9:08, so we'll see what time this
posts as........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

Probably ought to check your clock. Your posting from the future.

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it

100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

--

Dave Peterson