Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Yield function in VBA

Yield comes from the Analysis toolpak. It is not an Excel native worksheet
function

If you have Analysis Tookpak VBA installed, you can call it with

(demo'd from the immediate window using the help example from Excel Help on
the Yield Function):

? Application.Run("ATPVBAEN.XLA!Yield",Range("A2"),R ange("A3"), _
Range("A4"),Range("A5"),Range("A6"),Range("A7"),Ra nge("A8"))
6.50000068807315E-02

so it produces .065 as it should (according to the help example).

Tom Ogilvy

"Jaky" wrote:

Hi,
I am wondering why I can not find the Yield function in VBA. I type in
"Application.worksheetfunctions." in the VBA workspace to find the yield
function, and YIELDDISC and YIElDMAT is there, but YIELD is not there? Did
they forget to put it in VBA?