Colleen T

When I try this (link to the pivot table's summary total) I get an error
saying not a valid function. The function line contains
=GETPIVOTDATA("Personnel no.",'P2'!$A$3)

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Colleen -

You can add textboxes to the chart, which are linked to worksheet cells. Select the
chart, press the equals key, then navigate to and click on the cell and press Enter.
The contents of the cell are displayed in a new textbox in the middle of the
chart. Move and format this textbox, and add the next one.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Colleen T wrote:

I created a pivot table which shows the both individual and grand totals
based on the fields I selected. I then created a bar chart based on this
pivot table. What I would like to do is show the grand totals as well as the
individual totals. Is this possible, if so how do I do it?