Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rockhammer rockhammer is offline

Default Set Header and footer automatically

Let me answer my own questions...

1)
http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages...d_Footers.html

2) here are some
http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages...ing_Codes.html
http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages...ata_Codes.html

HOWEVER, if anyone can provide a more definitive/exhaustive list, it would
still be much appreciated.

Thanks.

"rockhammer" wrote:

A couple of questions on how to take this a step further, if I may...

1) When I set up the headers/footers manually via
File-PageSetup-Header/Footer, I am able to make the header/footer into
multiple lines by pressing carriage return inside the text box. How can I do
the equivalent within macro code? Via some format code perhaps?

2) Is there a place somewhere that lists all the possible format codes that
can be used?

Thanks a lot.

"Incidental" wrote:

hi

have a look at this site by chip pearson it should help you out, the
site has loads of other very helpful stuff on there well worth
checking out

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/headfoot.htm

hope it helps