Dkso

Does this happen in all spreadsheets or just a particular one?
Is it a large one or can you upload it with your reply?

Dean
"Rugby Al" wrote in message
I have checked the cell formatting and it is not set to text, I tried it
again and picked the cell above and it inserted the correct value, but a
different cell again and it put the formula in, it is really odd.

"Dkso" wrote:

Have you checked the format of the cell?
If it's set to text then you will get the formula displayed. Also for it
happen sometimes but not all the time is the cell that you are putting
the
"=A10" into changed by any other cell?

Dean
"Rugby Al" wrote in message
I have an odd one, when you put a simple =A10 in a cell, instead of
returning
the value it puts the formula in the cell instead, but it doeasn't
always
do
it. It depends on the cell value you pick??