Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Undefined User Defined Type at compile time

If you haven't done it yet put Option Explicit at the top
of every module (normal modules, forms and classes)
and then compile again.

RBS

"Michel S." wrote in message
Hello,

Upon compiling a VBA Excel 2003 project, I get the message "Undefined User
Defined Type" in an Ok/Help box.

There's no highlighted code line at all to help me find where the compiler
found this.

I'm not using UDTs at all, and, AFAIK, all required librairies are
referenced, and none is maked as "Missing" in the references list.

Any idea on how to pinpoint the souce of this problem ?

Thanks