Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vergel Adriano Vergel Adriano is offline

Default Calling VBA Function

Put the code below in the worksheet code module. Do this by right-clicking
on the sheet tab, and select view code. Then paste this:

If Target.Address = "$A$3" And Target.Value = 10 Then Beep
End Sub

"João" wrote:

Hi! I'm trying to 'ask' Excel to Beep evrytime a condition turns TRUE. For
example, every time cell A3 equals 10, beep. I did a Sub Noise () in VBA so I
could call that Sub in that If statement but how can I do it?

Thanks