Tushar Mehta

In article , proy4
@csc.com says...
I have a question on the possibility of denying a server residing spreadsheet
from being saved on a client computer.

While the data in ? has been write potected, and, therefore, altered
versions cannot be sent back to the server from a user, I am wondering if
there is some way (Perhaps an Excel Macro?) to deny the user saving this
spreadsheet to his machine.

I welcome any help on this matter, and thank you in advance.

No, there is no practical way to do this. All the XL macros in the
world combined couldn't stop the user from using the OS (Windows or
whatever) to copy the file from the network server to the local disk.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions