Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter[_62_] Peter[_62_] is offline

Default Delete Temporary Internet Files with VBA

I have also started having this problem - and I've seen a single
reference to a similar problem at

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/qu...4164814AAe96fr

Has anybody seen this problem elsewhere?

Anybody reported it to Microsoft? I strongly suspect a recent
automatic update around the middle of february 2007.

Peter

On Mar 8, 2:21 am, "NickHK" wrote:
Newt,
Try this:http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/internet/deleteurlcache.htm

NickHK

"Newt" wrote in message

ups.com...

All,

I have a web query routine written in VBA that I have been using for 2
years. All of a sudden, the query stopped working this weekend. I
started getting "Invalid Web Query" error. I haved tracked the
problem down to Temporary Internet Files. If I get an error, I simply
pull up IE and clear the files. All will be well for about 40 or so
queries. Does anyone out there know of a method to clear temporary
internet files in vba. I am looking for a way to clean out the cache
after every query. I have experienced this problem on multiple
machines using Excel 2003 & 2007 with IE7. All responses are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Newt- Hide quoted text -