Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Madhan Madhan is offline

Default sample macro for printing by selection

Hi, record a macro to perform the desired operation. That should give you a
code snippet, upon which you can improvise. I hope this helps you.

"PatLee" wrote:

Dear all,

I need to produce a report from an Excel file with below requirement
(just an example) :

in sheet 1, 2 & 3, if column B = "1" & column C = "Y", then print that
row and the header row for each page as well.

If you have a sample of this kind of macro, please provide.
Since I don't have any experience in writing Excel macro, any good
reference site?

Thanks
PL.