experiment626

Default Solver does not find correct solution???

Hello,
I have recently had a problem with excel's solver (until last week I never
had a porblem). When fitting a data set (trying to minimize my target cell),
the solver says that either it has found a solution or that the data doesn't
converge. When I run the solver again, my target cell is further reduced or
the cells don't converge again. When running my spreadsheet on a colleagues
computer, there is no problem, so I know the problem isn't with my data.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.