SirSimons

Thank you for your answers.

I dosen't seems to be working. It could be because I'm running a danish
version og Excel. Anyone who knows where to find that the last author is
defined as "last author" I have tried typing the danish word in the
preferences instead but i doesn't work.

Simonsen

"FSt1" skrev:

hi,
add this to your workbook
Add a sheet then hide it. in the code below, change sheet2 to your hidden
sheet.
any time someone saves the file, this cod will run.

Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1") = Now()
Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1").Copy
Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
Sheets("sheet2").Range("A2").Value = Application.UserName
End Sub

regards
FSt1

"SirSimons" wrote:

I need a funktion in my excel sheet, that indicate the person who have saved
a file the last time - Like the NOW() formula, I look for a formula that link
to LastSavedBy