Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] brianllaird@hotmail.com is offline

Default Send data from userform to specific cell on specific sheet?

On 9 Mar, 23:56, JennLee wrote:
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to send data from the userform to a specific
cell on a specific worksheet? I have most entries going to each row via the
example code found on Microsoft.com and it works great:

Dim LastRow As Object
Set LastRow = Sheet2.Range("a65536").end(xlUp)

LastRow.Offset(1, 0).Value = TextBox7.Text
LastRow.Offset(1, 1).Value = ComboBox1.Text etc., etc, etc.

BUT I need for a couple of textboxes and a combo box on the userform to go
to a specific cell on Sheet2. PLEASE HELP!!!!! This has stressed me out
tremendously today!!
--
Jennifer Lee
IS Coordinator/App Support

Jennifer,

Try:

sheets(2).Cells(1,1).value = TextBox7.text

where cells(1,1) = 1st row, 1st column (adjust as you want)