Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default print no shading on selected sheets

You probably want to use one of these:

application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show

or

application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

Tom Ogilvy

"MikeF" wrote:

Thanx Tom.
Since print jobs are sent sometimes to a paper printer and other times to
pdf, is there any chance of including "choose printer", as well as print
preview, in this code?
Again, much appreciated.
- Mike

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

for each sh in ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
sh.PageSetup.BlackAndWhite = True
Next
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
for each sh in ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
sh.PageSetup.BlackAndWhite = False
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"MikeF" wrote:

The following macro negates shading for printing.
But it only works for one sheet.
If I select more than one page, it only works on the last page.

How can I get this to work for all selected pages, either contigous or
non-contiguous?
*** A loop doesn't work, it throws the page numbering off, and has other
issues.
Thanx,
- Mike

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.BlackAndWhite = True
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.BlackAndWhite = False