Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Madhan Madhan is offline

Default E-Mailing Code Error

Hi, in my opinion, you have to set reference to MS Outlook component via
Tools - Reference. This should solve your problem.

"Sean" wrote:

I have the following piece of code received from Ron deBruin which all
of a sudden is hitting debug on this line

Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

I'm not sure why this is now happening, when it has worked over the
last 9 months. I'm working Office XP and Win Xp. Outlook is my default
mail application. Debug message states "Run time error '-2147467259
(80004005)': Automation error, unspecified Error"

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks