Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CSK CSK is offline

Default Macro to Hide Row based on Value and then change Checkbox value

I have a macro written that cycles through every worksheet in my workbook
looking for a value of "Hide" in column D. If the criteria is meet, the row
is then hidden. This macro is working nicely. I want to take it a step
further, and in addition to hiding the row, set the form checkbox value to
False. The corresponding checkboxes are in Column B, range is B40:B52. Not
every row that meets the criteria to be hidden has a checkbox that needs to
be changed to false, but if the line does have a checkbox in column B, then I
want it turned to false.

My code looks like this:
Private Sub hiderowsif()
Dim WS As Worksheet

For Each WS In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
WS.Select
For Each c In Range("D3:D500")
If c.Value = "Hide" Then
c.Rows.Hidden = True