Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jerryasmith@gmail.com is offline

Default open workbook, display certain sheets

Is there any way to display certain sheets with a certain password on
the opening of a workbook?

For example, if user X enters in the password "hello", then only
sheets pertaining to X are displayed, all other sheets remain very
hidden. If user Y enters in the password "morning" then only sheets
pertaining to Y are displayed and all other sheets remain very
hidden.

If no password is entered, or macros are disabled, then only the home
sheet is displayed, all others are very hidden. I'm so close to
figuring it out, and I'm relatively new at this. Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot- jerry