Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Knox Knox is offline

Default read next two cells over using Large function

I'm looking at a large set of data and pulling out the 30th highest value
useing the large function. I was wandering how to get the next two cells'
over value. The data is not sorted so the lookup function doesn't work.
Even when I do try to sort it the lookup function doesn't seem to work. So
basically now I have 3 columns of data and 8000 records. I can pull out the
30th highest of column A just using the large function. I was wandering how
I can pull out the values of the next 2 cells next to the 30th highest in
columns B and C. thank you!