Mangesh Yadav

Check the generated VBA code. Whatever actions are recorded will be executed
when you run it again. Even if you pre-select the second time, say A1:B10,
whereas in your generated VBA, you have something like selection.Action then
it would perform the action on the selection. Actually it depends on what
you want to do. Why don't you tell us exactly what you're doing and post the
generated VBA code, and someone's bound to have a solution for you.

Mangesh

"rmellison" wrote in message
If I record a Macro that performs a number of functions on a particular

set
of data, can I then run the Macro on a different set of data without the
tesium of going into the VB editor and changing it manually?? I have

tried
preselecting the new data set and running the macro, but it reverts back

the original set in the VB code.

Any suggestions appreciated.