Nick

"Roy Wagner" wrote in message
Alison,

I examined the mouse's device properties and this feature is not present on
my mouse. I think you are going to need a better mouse, per Chips post which
I've copied below...

Roy

Get a Microsoft mouse with the "TiltWheel" feature. It lets you
tilt the wheel horizontally to scroll left and right. I have a
wireless one, and am very satisfied with it. Unfortunately, the
mouse driver that comes with it causes the wheel not to work in
the VBA Editor. To fix this, download FreeWheel from
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

Roy,

Have you looked at this?

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=837910

It works perfectly for VB6 but I've not managed to get it working for VBA, but then maybe I'm not
doing that registry bit correctly - if anybody knows how...?

Cheers,
Nick