Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Damien McBain[_3_] Damien McBain[_3_] is offline

Default Recordset from excel worksheet

Otto Moehrbach wrote:

Damien

If this is a one shot thing, I would just use a For loop to
create the new sheet and copy all the corresponding records to that sheet,
then move on to the next "route".

If this is an ongoing task and you're looking for the most
efficient code, record a macro and use the Auto-Filter feature to filter the
data for the specific "route", then copy the filtered data to the
appropriate sheet.

Post back if you need help with this. HTH Otto

Thanks for your suggestions Otto, I'll give that a whirl.