Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JennLee JennLee is offline

Default PLEASE HELP ~ want to have users enter date only once --

On my userform, I would like to have my staff have to enter the date only
once then all the entries they make for that day's activities via that
userform populate to the specified worksheet under that date. I created this
application based on the sample in Article 161514 How to Use a UserForm for
Entering Data. It works fine. Once they enter data in fields and click on
command button, Add Record, it asks if they want to enter another record and
upon 'yes', then focus is set back to TextBox1. But I would like for the
date to only have to be entered once for the data they're entering for
specific day (which may not always be TODAY).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jennifer Lee
IS Coordinator/App Support