Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CV323 CV323 is offline

Default Open File in Folder

The same thing happened, "file could not be found" I've checked and
re-checked the path.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Dim sFile
Dim myCell As Range
Dim mySht As Worksheet
Dim myName As String
Dim myArea As Range
Dim myShtName As String
Dim KeyCol As Integer
Dim CurrMon As String
Dim xlbook As Workbook
'Set the current month to look for files to use
CurrMon = InputBox("What Month is this report for?")
'Open the current month's HRA file
sFile = Dir("W:\comp\HRA Files\2007\CurrMon\*Pop*.xls")
Set xlbook = Workbooks.Open(sFile)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"CV323" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me why this isn't working Please?
Basically, the files are saved in a folder (CurrMonth), and within the
current month's folder I want it to open the file that has the word "Pop"
in
it.

Dim sFile
Dim myCell As Range
Dim mySht As Worksheet
Dim myName As String
Dim myArea As Range
Dim myShtName As String
Dim KeyCol As Integer
Dim CurrMon As String
Dim xlbook As Workbook
'Set the current month to look for files to use
CurrMon = InputBox("What Month is this report for?")
'Open the current month's HRA file
sFile = Workbooks.Open( _