Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default find identical record in one sheet

IF?? autofilter will work for you then a macro could be created to do as
desired.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jiang" wrote in message
Thanks.

But problem of autofilter is that I have to do this job everytime
manually,
and when have more records with more combination, it's difficult to select
all different years first by combined with different month/day/location,
it's
impossible;

at the same time, I have to write down those lines are identical then
later
put into excel again as one report.

but thanks for your reply

"Don Guillett" wrote:

maybe datafilterautofilterwill help

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jiang" wrote in message
Hello,

I'd like to identify same record in one sheet, and make small report.

For instance, there are three column for one record. Year/Month/Day.

For record one, year 1999/month 12/ day 10/ New York
For record two, year 1998/month 1/day 13/ Shanghai
For record three, year 1999/month 12/day 10/New York
For record four, year 1999/month 12/day 10/ New York

In the end of this sheet, i want to creat a report to say, record one
and
record three and four are same, with result 'year 1999/month 12/day
10/New
York'. Pivot table doesn't really work if combination is too many.

Is there any suggestion? in VBA or formula? Thanks in advance.