Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Damien McBain[_3_] Damien McBain[_3_] is offline

Default Recordset from excel worksheet

I have a table of data in an excel worksheet which I need to use to
populate a number of other worksheets with data.
The main table is a list of subcontractor job data. I want to create a
worksheet for each subcontractor then write records from the main table to
the worksheet applicable to each contractor.
I know how to create the worksheets and move them to new workbooks etc, but
I'd appreciate some guidance in coding something that will analyse each
record in the main table then write selected fields from that record into
the appropriate subcontractor worksheet.
Thanks in advance.
Damien