Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
thread thread is offline

Default getting the filter items

Hi Jay,
in a way yes,i want to use the filter criteria as a criteria to
access,
the other option that i have is to loop all the data in the column of
the excel file in order to spot all criteria
this is the solution i found so far,
if you have better solution for me it might faster the loop

Jay כתב:
Hi Thread -

I just need to clarify so I can focus on the answer. I'll be unavailable
after posting this message, but will check back in about 3-4 hours.

Is this correct? You have an autofilter and one (or more) of the fields is
set to a specific criterion (resulting in hidden rows in your list).

Is this correct? You want to know what criteria are set for each column in
the fltered list.

--
Jay

"thread" wrote:

to be more precise,i need the excel column Criteria1
is it posible to loop this data with a macro?
thread כתב:
Hi Jay
I see that its just choosing the column but how can i get all the
items for the header?

Jay כתב:
Try this, but change "A1" to the address of the header cell in your column of
interest:

Range(Range("A1").offset(1,0),
Range("A1").End(xlDown)).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVi sible).Select

--
Jay

"thread" wrote:

Hi all
I'm uploading excel to access and i would like to get the filter items
of one of the columns,is it possible?