Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Checking cells contain a value

give me more information. Not sure if you arre coding in VBA or working with
functions on an excel spreadsheet. In either case you need a macro.

If you are working in an excel spreadsheet then you need to writte a macro
call

Sum Worksheet_change(). If you arre already in VBA there are some test
functions you can use like isnull(cell) or isempty(cell).

"ingalla" wrote:

I need to check that when i leave cell 7 in each row that either cell 6 or 7
contain a value. If they neither cell contain any values i want to display a
warning message.

How can I do this?

Andy