Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Help with syntax

xlAscending or xlDescending

If you go to VBA window and right click. You can choose object browswer. I
went to the VBA help and found the parameter name XlSortOrder, but didn't
know what the values where. So I went to the object browser and did a search
for XlSortOrder and found the parameters to be xlAscending or xlDescending

Microsoft make thing very difficult to find.
"kirkm" wrote:

I'd like to add sortorder=descending to this line

Worksheets(strSheetName).Range(strColumnRange).Sor t _
Key1:=Worksheets(strSheetName).Range(strColumnRang e)

but can't figure out how to.

Anyone know?

Thanks - Kirk