Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Listing all UDFs, Classes, methods etc..

There's also the MZ-Tools addin, which has a number of Utilities for
analysing your code, especially the pretty detailed "Generate XML
Documentation".
http://www.mztools.com/index.htm

NickHK

"pinkfloydfan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there

Having written a large number of UDFs and Classes with their
associated Properties & Methods I was wondering if rather than
manually typing them all into a spreadsheet is there a way I can get
VBA to do this automatically for me?

So for example, the code would search through the current open
projects, note the various functions & subs in Modules and Class
Modules and list them all on a new sheet.

I'm sure this would be quite useful for a lot of people.

Many Thanks
Lloyd