Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default How do I cut a portion of text out of a cell?

This is probably an easy question for you experts out there...

I have the following text in cell C3: "This is example text."

I select cell C3 with the mouse, then press F2 to edit, and then select the
word 'example' with the mouse. Here's my problem... I now want to run a macro
(in the Right-Click mouse menu), which will:

1) Cut the selected text out
2) Add the letters "AA" to the beginnning of this cut text
3) Add the letters "BB" to the end of this cut text
4) Reinsert the new text back into the original text, so the text in cell C3
would now read "This is AAexampleBB text."

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks