Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Listing all UDFs, Classes, methods etc..

See www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm#ListAllInProject and
www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm#ProcDeclaration for example code to list all
procedures, methods, and properties of objects defined in a project, and to
list the declarations of properties and methods.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"pinkfloydfan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there

Having written a large number of UDFs and Classes with their
associated Properties & Methods I was wondering if rather than
manually typing them all into a spreadsheet is there a way I can get
VBA to do this automatically for me?

So for example, the code would search through the current open
projects, note the various functions & subs in Modules and Class
Modules and list them all on a new sheet.

I'm sure this would be quite useful for a lot of people.

Many Thanks
Lloyd