Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wjsdoh wjsdoh is offline

Default How to write If proedure

I have a worksheet that has a specific row-filtered list of 4 choices in
column A. If you select choice 1 from column A, choice 1 selects rows 5 thru
4831 only which is correct. There is a sort macro button in row 4 of each
column H thru S - each of the columns H thru S have been assigned a macro
that will sort the selected range of rows in descending rank for the specific
column and rows -- for choice 1, it will rank the rows 5 thru 4831.
I'd like to be able to select choice 2 and have the rows for choice 2 which
are 4832 thru 12678 selected. Then I'd like to be able to select one of the
sort macro buttons in row 4 of one of the columns H thru S and have the macro
sort only the selected rows for choice 2, rows 4832 thru 12678.
And the same for choice 3 which refers to rows 12679 thru 19886; and the
same for choice 4 which refers to rows 19887 thru 26741.