Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Changing appearance of RefEdit control

It already matches it for me.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ofek Shilon" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi All.

following an unanswered post in this group -
http://groups.google.com/group/micro... 9a1f87b421834

I wish to change the RefEdit look&feel to match the familiar built-in
control in excel - i.e., to convert the 'underscore' icon at the right
to the red/blue one.
How can this be done? Perhaps there's some undocumented property
doing that? Perhaps what i'm looking for is a different control
altogether?

I'm somewhat of a newbie to VBA, but this may be untrivial, as this
older post -
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...#comment-21422

- went unanswered too.
I'm well aware of the bugs-aura surrounding RefEdit, but my usage is a
very simple one (on the UserForm itself, no other simultaneous forms,
etc.). any advice would be much appreciated!

Ofek