Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hannatrip hannatrip is offline

Default Date

Yes it was my mistake!! (sorry) thank you so much for your help :)

"Don Guillett" wrote:

I thought as much but you did NOT say so.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("v2:v30")) Is Nothing And _
UCase(Target) = "T" Then Target = Date
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"hannatrip" wrote in message
awesome it worked!! now if i want to make all the cells to read that way
from
v1 till v30 do i have to go in and change it all by hand for those cells
or
is there another way, i tried to copy and past but it wont work

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this.
now when you put t or T in cell B1 the date will appear.

If Target.Address = "$B$1" And _
UCase(Target) = "T" Then Target = date

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"hannatrip" wrote in message
yes, i want it in the same cell, can you tell me how to do the
worksheet_change event macro? Im new at this :)
Thanks

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Where do you want it to POP up. If the same cell you would need a
worksheet_change event macro.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"hannatrip" wrote in message
I am trying to figure out how I can type a T in a cell and todays
date
will
pop up??? help please :)