Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hdf hdf is offline

Default Can I use VBA to change name and controlsource

I have an user form that has 20 check boxes. I have duplicated it
several times by copying it in from another worksheet. I now need to
change the name of each check box in the new UserForms and the
controlsource for each. Is there a way to do this throuhg vba code.

For example; I have UserForm1 and it contains 20 check boxes named:

ChkBx_uf1_1...ChkBx_uf1_20

and the controlsource for each is a range:

ChkBxA_Link1...ChkBxA_Link20.

For each new User Form I have created (copied) I need to change the
names of the check boxes and the controlsources. So, UserForm2 would
have ChkBx_uf2_1...ChkBx_uf2_20 and the controlsources would be
ChkBx_uf2_Link1...ChkBx_uf2_20.

I've tried several approaches, but am getting nowhere.

Any help greatly appreciated.