Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JB2010 JB2010 is offline

Default 'Range' set by userform

Hi

i currently have a macro that resizes the Y axis of a chart based on numbers
in two cells. at the moment these cells are static, so i can set up the macro
with an actual cell reference in the coding. soon I am going to have send
this out to others who may move the cells which feed this macro.

I was wondering if i could make a userform that would, having clicked to
start the macro, ask the user to input the two cell references where the
information for new axis size can be found.

i have used user forms before & obviously have a currently ok macro, i just
cant work out how i transform my existing macro so its populated with the
specific info from a userform.

any help gratefully received. let me know if you need more info.

cheers

jb