Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kieranz[_2_] Kieranz[_2_] is offline

Default Range Name with VBA Exciting :) or Nightmare :(

Hi All,
Using Excel 2003 with XP. I am learning quite a bit about range names
as applied on the sheets with the help of many of you MVPs. But... i
am trying to learn how to manipulate with VBA. Below is the code
which kind of works having created the range name first. I would like
to work with strings and dates and numerics and am getting really
stuck. Maybe even if u could point me to a website. Thks. Rgds KZ.

Sub tryRN_FirstNames()
Dim sFN
sFN = Names.Item("rnFName")
MsgBox sFN