Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
How to reject user operation[_2_] How to reject user operation[_2_] is offline

Default How to reject user operation on the application I created

Thanks a lot Vergel Adriano
I didn't use visible currectly, thank you for reminding me.
I didn't well explain my problem, my real problem is I want to reject
user access to the Excel process I created.
for example:
I created a Excel Process(Process Id is 1868---allocated by OS ), and
when user open a excel file, I don't want user to share the same process. I
want to create a Excel process only for my program. Is there any method.

"Vergel Adriano" wrote:

The Excel instance opened through automation shouldn't be visible. Make sure
you don't have any line like this in your code:

m_exlApp.Visible = True

If you need the Excel instance to be visible, you can set the Interactive
property to false.

m_exlApp.Interactive=False